Weddings & honeymoons
Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa has hosted many special weddings and is well geared to create a spectacular wedding event. The resort has many interesting venues such as the Palms Pool Island, on the beach or even in a glass bottomed boat.
Wedding services include venue décor, floral arrangements, tiered wedding cakes, wedding banquets, music and dance, special romantic dining, special wedding services at the Tulia Spa, beauty and hair treatments at the salon, special requests for accommodation for the guests and a honeymoon suite for the newlyweds.
Weddings at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa are easy and fun as the resort takes charge of all arrangements allowing guests to truly enjoy the occasion with friends and family without worrying about the details.view our rates
Wedding in a Tropical Beach Paradise
- Photography and digital photos on a CD
- Bridal flower bouquet & button hole for Groom
- One gift for the couple
- One tier wedding cake
- A bottle of sparkling bubbly to toast the wedding ceremony
- Candle lit lobster dinner & a bottle of wine at Lido Seafood Grill
- Sparkling Bubbly Breakfast in Bed or at the beach
- Marriage License and certificate including registrar
- Free upgrade to sea front/ Suites subject to availability
- Massage for the couple on wedding day
- Manicure, pedicure, hair-care and facial for the bride
- Hair-care for the Groom
- Special room turndown
Wedding Venue Option
- Presidential pool island
- Jambo Beach Lawn
- On the Beach
- Glass-bottom Boat subject to boat charges
Any other venue the couple may find suitable on
arrival at the Hotel (through prior arrangement by
mutual agreement with the Hotel)
Optional Services & Supplements
- Video Services for the ceremony $430
- Surfside Breakfast with Bubbly $35 p.p
- Beach front Seafood Lunch/Dinner $55 p.p
- Beach front Lunch/Dinner $50 p.p
- Keyboard Player $110
- Band $535 onwards
- Butler Services $55
- Ballon Arch $110
- Champagne bottle (on availability) $210 onwards
- Witness for wedding $22
- Traditional Dancers $150 per show
- Beach Camel Ride $12 p.p
- Proffessional decorator from $2550
WEDDING DAY ITINERARY
- All aspects of the wedding ceremony are organized by the Resort.
- The resort will decorate the venue on the morning of the wedding
- Registrar arrives and the ceremony starts
The couples and the witnesses sign the wedding certificate
followed by the Bubbly Toast
- Photography in and around the hotel ground and the beach
- Cutting the cake
- Dinner for two
- Romantic breakfast the morning after the ceremony
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR A WEDDING IN KENYA
The documentation outlined below will be required for your wedding in Kenya. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COMPLETE
AND CLEAR PHOTOCOPIES OF THE DOCUMENT WILL BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO TRAVEL Fax copies are not accepted. It is CRITICAL that you forward Copies of documents NO LATER than 8 weeks prior to departure. If document are not received by this deadline we may not have time to complete necessary arrangements.
- Pass, minimum 6 months validity
- Birth certificates (both short and long certificate are acceptable)
- Full address of residence of both you and your partner
- Details of occupation of both you and your partner
- Fathers’ full names, address and occupation
- If either you or your partner are divorced: Proof of the decree absolute is required. This document must show the court stamp clearly
- If either you or your partner is widowed: Former marriage certificate and death certificate of the spouse is required
- If either you or your partner has changed name by deed poll: Proof is required that the procedure was followed and completed
- If either you or your partner are under 21 years of age on the date of your marriage, and will not be accompanied by a parent or guardian: An affidavit, granting permission for the wedding to be prepared and sworn in your country of residence, prior to your date of travel.
- If either your or your partner have been adopted: Adoption papers needed to be produced.
- An affidavit must be provided stating that neither you or your partner has been married previously, or even have been married and divorced (see above if divorced or widowed). This must be prepared in your country of residence prior to travel.
- Any relevant documentation you hold which is in any language other than English must be officially translated and be accompanied by the original.
- Dutch couples must first apply to the Dutch council for clearance to wed and pay an extra $90 for processing of the documentation.
PLEASE REMEMBER: ORIGINAL COPIES of all that the relevant documents ABOVE must be taken with you
to Kenya. RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS: You must be resident in Kenya for two working days before you can apply
for a license. We would recommend that you spend a 3-4 days before the ceremony so that arrangements can
be made comfortably. CEREMONY DETAILS: Ceremonies are arranged Mondays to Friday (Excluding public holidays)
and are conducted by a Registrar.
The following days are excluded: Good Friday/ Easter Monday Christmas Day/New Year`s day. All
Kenyans Public Holidays
Honeymoon & Romantic Getaway Packages
The perfect honeymoon… should be stress free and romantic….
We are dedicated to making your honeymoon unique and unforgettable. Whatever your choice, we have the honeymoon for you. Choose from our sublime selection of
honeymoon destinations, oﬀering:
Return airport transfers from Moi International Airport
based on a minimum of 3 nights
- Accommodation on bed, breakfast and dinner
- Complimentary upgrade to sea front room on availability
- Complimentary WI-FI on own device
- Complimentary use of life fitness gym
- Breakfast in bed on the first morning
- Half an hour Tulia Spa massage for the couple per stay Candle lit dinner at Lido Seafood & Grill with a bottle of
- Wine (subject to favourable weather)
- Transfers to Haller Park for a romantic nature walk (pre-booked, exclusive of park fees)
- Romantic beach dinner for the couple available at supplement – subject to favourable weather
- Special gift for the couple
Terms and conditions apply
Extra night at 14, 999/=
Rates applicable to residents of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Sudan, Ethiopia and Eritrea
Valid till 15th December, 2015
- Return airport transfers from Moi International Airport
Ready to bring your special wedding moments to life ?